Sunday, November 29, 2009

Let it Snow!!

We had our first snow of the season and it was absolutely gorgeous. It was my day to spend the afternoon with Matthew, which is really nice to get to devote all of your time to one child! We took a nap together, played in the first snow, ate oatmeal by the fire and ran to Walmart to buy some Christmas decorations. I had a fun day! Here are some pictures of the first snow and also of Thanksgiving. Corey and his parents and the kids drove to Amarillo to spend the day with Corey's Mema and the rest of the William's family. I was sick and opted out of a confined car ride to keep from exposing everyone to my germs. I was sad not to be with them at lunch. They had a lot of fun and played hard. That night Grandad and Granny came over and Grandad cooked eggs and bacon for everyone.

This was one of the most beautiful snows I've ever seen in West Texas....the flakes were huge and they were just dancing their way down to the ground it was so calm!
He wanted to catch one on his tongue or in his mouth but didn't like it when they landed on his face!
Matthew, Mema (Roger's Mom) and Cambell. We don't get to see our Mema near enough.
Matthew knows how to charm!


Cambell playing with Aunt Annette and Mema

5 comments:

Amy said...

We loved the snow too! I hope you are feeling better.

The Bynum's said...

Love the snow pictures! We are expecting some next week. Hope we get a little. Glad you got a day of one on one with Matthew. Hope your better.

Unknown said...

When did you get a blog??? I randomely found this on Katie's site! I love it! I can somewhat keep up with you now. Miss ya, friend!

Amy said...

Love Matthew's pics in the snow... they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

So glad you got some time to catch all of us up on pics...precious time with Memaw.

Mom