Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are Still Here...




I feel so gulty for not being able to keep up on the blog. I know there are some family and friends who like to keep up with the kids through pictures and posting on the blogs. I have so many to catch up on...they are noted and pictures chosen....just no time to upload the pictures and finish it up. It is on my list of things to do! I will try to do better. I appreciate the support we've been given as we are trying to get through this time of being so busy in our lives (God has blessed our business and we are struggling to find the balance with our families that we so desire).

5 comments:

Amy said...

Precious kiddos! I'm glad business is going so well... don't worry, it will all balance out in time!

The Bynum's said...

Beautiful pics of adorable kids! Praying for you. So thankful we were able to see each other.

themac5 said...

They are growing so fast! Miss you guys, glad you are doing well!

The Wimmer's said...

I just read this about you feeling guilty for not blogging...I haven't posted anything since Halloween! I'll get on it when I'm not in school or teaching it. I can't imagine having two right now! What a cute family you have! Hopefully we can get together for a playdate sometime!

Unknown said...

You seriously have the most beautiful children, B! I hate that I never see them! I love you and miss you!