Monday, May 24, 2010

I think she likes Spaghetti! ...and a few more

Getting tired of saying it, but we have been oh so busy lately. Corey has started back to work and we are getting adjusted to a busy family with two working parents again. He is happy and actually just started back to his regular old shift tonight, while I started another week of call. The kids are doing great...and I think, in spite of all my worry, they are very well adjusted kids who really love their lives (I think someone very wise must have told me that, thanks!). We have had a wonderful few weekends at home including mother's day. On mother's day we got to spend time with Corey's mom and dad, and Page and Jon and Jackson. My parents were in Florida having a great time, but we missed them. Corey cooked some amazing steaks and made it a very special day for me and the kids.
No explanation needed, right? This girl loves to eat!
Precious time before bedtime...one of my favorite times, look at those crooked smiles!

She is such a ham! I could put about 10 of these type of pictures up just from this one day! She loves to make fun for the camera.
Bathtime is another favorite. They are so cute and have started to help bathe each other which usually turns into some sort of game we adults don't understand! Just like this game...it is called bath monsters!


Working outside with his big-truck is one of his favorite things to do.
First taste of corn-on-the-cob was a big hit.
Mother's day in my new sun-room with two sweet babies and Jon's "famous" big red ice-cream! Good times!
Cambell and Jackson.
This is a picture from Easter of the new airplane Pappaw made for Matthew. Cambell got one too, it was pink and they were both a big hit along with all of the other special gifts from Mammaw, Granny, Lydia and Dan, Tommy, and Aunt Carrie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the spaghetti pic. They are so very precious and beautiful, I love spending time with them. You and Corey are super parents.

Mamaw

Amy said...

I love the pictures! I am glad you are starting to feel a little more settled!

Amy said...

They are so cute! We would love to hang out with you guys any time you are around. Sorry I didn't get to visit much at Min's wedding... it was crazy! So glad you were able to make it though!! Miss you!