Monday, August 16, 2010

Down to Just Pics...

Mostly pics over the past several months. No need to explain. Corey and I are going on a much needed break tomorrow to celebrate our 10th anniversary. We are excited for some quiet time away...it will be our first trip away with out the kids for more than a night or two, they are going to be in great hands. Hopefully we will have some email or some way to keep up with their sweet faces (and maybe make me more sympathetic to those who don't have the luxury of watching them grow up each day). Thanks to everyone who plans to help out while we are gone. Special prayer requests for Roger...he is not feeling well, for my patients while I am gone-they don't like for me to be away, for Page and Jon to have good news from recent testing, for my sweet cousin Mere to have a happy start to a good marriage, she deserves to be adored.

Camping out (in the back yard)...we had a great time with smores and all! I love the time I get to spend with my precious family.
Uncle Morgan surprised us with a wonderful visit!
Almost played himself to sleep in his new sandbox that daddy built him under the grape vine.
Washin' the dog

This was at Mindy's beautiful wedding...you should have seen all of the kids scramble when the "pea cops" (as Matthew called them) came near...not my adventurous little Cambell...she was chasing them with no fear!

Matthew helping his daddy put together the tent.
Hannah holding little Cambell (Hannah looks so much like her mom, both beautiful girls).


Playing in the pool in Granny's backyard under the close eye of Granny and Papa T.
Matthew and Pappaw watching the fireworks
Fourth of July was great to get to spend time with cousins and family...but this is WAY to many kids under the age of 6 with sparklers (with my daddy and Uncle Fred being the "adults" of the situation).

She is such character! She wanted rollers in her hair (which turned out to be a mess when they came out!) and then decided she needed to stand in the coffee can. Paying for my raising. Sorry mom.

I love this picture of Matthew and Emma!
Not a fear in the world.


Since all of this my sister and her family came for a much needed visit...I don't know where the pictures are but we had so much fun. Her children are all growing up and are so unique and special. Stefani is like a friend now and so grown up. We had a girls night at the clinic with microderm, chemical peels, and maybe a little botox, too (shhhh), it was so fun. Matthew is still asking for his "cousits." He loved especially playing with all of the younger kids and Taci is a natural at caring for the kids. Jacob a true little boy with a sweet tender heart and Mikali just a bit mischevious and oh so smart. Kiri is a good girl and not afriad to be herself. I love them all so much...I feel bad for no pictures. I think if they would move to Texas we would have alot more pictures.

Matthew and Uncle Morgan
The whole office needed a break so the docs and our near 30 employees took the afternoon to swim and have some fun...I can still do a back flip!
Kids playing in the water at the party
Long day of playing in the pool in the yard.
We love our swing at Pappaw's house.


These are the people I work with, Dr. King, McClanahan, Watkins, me and Leslie
Aunt Lydia entertaining a bored baby...no more pedicure time...they drained the water out of the little pools and she was done!
Girl time

Granny and Aunt Carrie and Cambell, she did so good!!

3 comments:

The Bynum's said...

Enjoyed the update with lots of pictures. Good to hear all thats been going on. MIss you dear friend and so thankful things are about to get easier and better for all! Glad you are on a wonderful getaway with your hubby soak up every minute of it and we will see you in a week in the Panhandle.

themac5 said...

I so love your babies! I am amazed how big Matthew has gotten! Glad to see you are all doing well, love reading your posts!
sarah

Amy said...

I loved looking at all the pictures. I hope you had a great trip!